回复: Re: 回复: Re: [CentOS] Help.I can't start with my new kernel.[SOLVED]

cpp fire fire_cpp at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Aug 23 13:59:40 UTC 2005

Oh,thank goodness...it works!!!!!!!!!
But in fact,I have to thank maze at cela.pl. :-)
I follow his (or her) instruction,and examine my
.config,then found that I forget to set RAMFS,initrd
support...what a stupid man I am!
Now it works well.

And,also thanks Jim Perrin.You are right.Usually,I
will not rebuild a kernel on RedHat series and etc,but
on Debian(Most of time I use Debian).But as you said,I
"honestly feel some burning pull "to rebuild my own
kernel.(I will not run it as a production server.)And
if I failed,I will think "oh,there's something I don't
know,I have to hurdle it!",or else I can't fall
asleep.This feeling is terrible.

Aha,tonight I will have a sweet sleep.
Thanks again.