[CentOS] Kickstart, package always selected

Mon Aug 15 19:43:55 UTC 2005
Fong Vang <sudoyang at gmail.com>

I'm trying to kickstart a Centos 4.1 system with the minimum set of
packages.  I have no use for ypbind so I'm trying to prevent from
being installed, but kickstart/anaconda always insist on its
installation (complaining that the package is missing).  This is the
%packages section of my ks file so far:

%packages
#-@ dialup
kernel
grub
e2fsprogs
lvm2
-slocate
-bluez-utils
-bluez-bluefw
-bluez-hcidump-1.11-1.i386.rpm
-isdn4k-utils
-pcmcia-cs
-ppp
-wvdial
-ypbind

as you can see, ypbind is deselected in the ks file.  Is ypbind a
mandatory package?  In the RPMS directory, I tried to determine what
package may be requiring ypbind, but I could find any.  This is what I
used to determine what package may be requiring it:

cd CentOS/RPMS
for i in *.rpm; do echo ---------------- $i; rpm -qp --requires $i
2>/dev/null | grep ypbind && echo ******** $i *******;done