[CentOS] Question driving external LCD from dell laptop

Thu Aug 4 00:37:01 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 16:49 -0500, Jerry Geis wrote:
> Bryan,
> I have the Nvidia chipset. Geforce2 go.
> Under XP I see a selection for "Nview display mode" and I select to try
> to find something that will show me refresh rates, scan rates etc...
> but I dont see where that is.
> Can you be more specific about how to view that information so
> I attempt to duplicate that under X and CentOS.

First off, read Appendix G of the nVidia README:
  ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-7667/README.txt

It covers TwinView (now known as nView).

--
Bryan J. Smith   b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com
DISCLAIMER:  Assume all statements above are not factual and made