[CentOS] 3Ware Escalade 9500S mature enough yet for CentOS?

Thu Aug 4 12:08:28 UTC 2005
Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>

Robert Hanson wrote:

>thanks Bryan, Kirk, and Shawn and others that may reply...
>
>what i wonder is this, when will we know about this next run of stability
>issues with the 9500S series and the "next" (meaning after current one)
>engineering beta firmware release etc?
>
>errrrr ;-> , how long till we know it's stable and that **another** "GOOD
>bugfix" is in the pipe?
>
>thanks

I'm either really "lucky" or the bug just isn't that common.  I'm using
a 9500 with RAID 5 on more than one production video editing system.
Nary a problem to date and those disks get the crap beaten out of them
when we edit uncompressed video.

Cheers,