[CentOS] Re: And now onto the palm pilot with Kpilot

Fri Aug 5 12:23:01 UTC 2005
Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com>

I went ahead figured out how to remov the symbolic links, and I played
around with Kpilot a little more.

1. I notice that the symbolic link "pilot" is not being created when I
press the hotsync button. Is 10-visor-rules being used by the system?

2. In Kpilot, I went past the wizard and tried to establish a connection
manually to ttyUSB1. In the log I noticed this:
Pilot device /dev/ttyUSB1 is not read-write.
Perhaps there is a permission problem? How can I make sure ttyUSB1 is
user readable/writable when it's only created each time the pilot syncs?

Dave