[CentOS] Installing/Activating GUI for Server Settings

Tue Aug 16 16:39:12 UTC 2005
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

Slick!  Many thanks!

yum -y install system-config-\*

Voila!

I do not believe the book I would like has been written: "Basic RH Linux
Admin".  My book shelves are well populated with Linux books, but they
give so much information that it makes the retrival of many questions
hard to find.  Of course being dyslexic only adds to the problem.

Todd