[CentOS] Antivirus logging linux

Fri Aug 26 00:29:37 UTC 2005
Wayne <wayne at nightsol.net>

Hi Andreas,

Sounds like it might do the trick, Ill check it out will probably have to
wait for the next release for a roll out so it supports centos 4, just a
quick question..
On your last point, I can run a single license @ $40 to scan emails?
Its usually per user when you do that isnt it with most products..

Thanks,
 Wayne