[CentOS] Multiple program instances or multiple log ins?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Dec 28 13:11:28 UTC 2005

At 03:18 AM 12/28/2005, Andreas Rogge wrote:
>Hello,
>
>i don't know if this does the trick for you, but you can log on multiple
>times with different users by using Xnest.

And where is Xnest?

I found 'something'
at:
http://linux.s390.org/download/rpm2html/s390/XFree86-Xnest-3.3.5-3.s390.html

last build 4/00  ??

I also found this:  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7298

but I can't get it to work.  Well I can <cntl-alt> Fn

But I can't get a graphic manager started in any of them.

Even tried gnome-session in F1 window.

I also read:  http://xwinman.org/basics.php

But I am not sure of what he is saying here.