[CentOS] logwatch patch

Sun Dec 25 04:00:44 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Don't remember if I already wrote about this.  But ran into it tonibhg
again.  Logwatch as distributed with CentOS expects yum log files in
different format.  As result, logwatch will not report anything.

The patch is really simple (and attached).  Hopefully it'll be part of
4.3 (if not sooner).  The upstream is not likely to patch it, since they
don't distribute yum at all.  Maybe upstream's upstream, but than we'd
have to wait for upstream to have reason to uply upstream's upstream
change ;-)

I guess it's kind of bordercase.  But since it applies to something
where upstream and CentOS are different anyhow, maybe it is OK to
introduce this change.