[CentOS] logwatch patch

Sun Dec 25 06:22:18 UTC 2005
Robert Tate <rbt at iag.net>

Your email got here just a little while after I finished finding the same thing (after several hours of looking) and coming up with a similar solution! Thanks for confirming my understanding of the problem!
I had been wondering why I wasn't getting any updates when I keep seeing announcements of updates.
I wounder how many other things in logwatch are broken that we aren't seeing?

I just installed CentOS a few weeks ago and am still learning about this distros' methods and such, but I vote for sending out a patch or fixed package for it. There is no sense publishing known broken code when it isn't likely that the upstream isn't going to do anything about it.