[CentOS] OT: Evolution folder location

Mon Dec 26 18:56:13 UTC 2005

I have used Eudora since v 1.35 (circa '93).  For quite some time, I
have enjoyed keeping each of my mail accounts' folders in totally
separate directory trees.  In Eudora you do this by specifying the
data locatoin as part of the startup:  '<program location>/eudora.exe
<data location>'

So I am quite spoiled.  But there is no Eudora support in Linux/CentOS.

So where are Evolution folders kept?

And Can I do something to have each account in a separate directory structure.

Oh, some more about Eudora, since perhaps v4:

If you run multiple personalities in a copy of Eudora, all that mail
is in a single directory structure, though you CAN have filters to
drop mail into different folders.  To have multple directory
structures, you run multiple copies of Eudora.