[CentOS] centos 4.2 update - help!

Thu Dec 29 02:53:55 UTC 2005
Terry Tai <Terry_Tai at smartone.com.mo>

Hello
I have installed centos 4.2 in dell poweredge 850. but  I found that when I
launch up2date to do a update action, it always get time out problem. just
like

error while retrieving package gtk 2-2.14.13-18
the message is time out

any one can give some help

Thanks and Regards
Terry

************************************ E-mail Disclaimer ************************************
This e-mail message (together with any attachments) is confidential to the addressee
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
Please also notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
The sender and the entity through which this message is sent therefore do not accept
liability for errors or omissions as contained in the message and any spreading of viruses
as a result of Internet transmission.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the sender personally and would
not bind any entity unless otherwise clearly stated and with the authority of the sender
duly verified.