[CentOS] how do I set up separate log files/AWstats instances for a virtual host web server?

Tue Dec 13 00:56:05 UTC 2005
Ron Jones <ron.jones at rej.us>

Thanks very much for your help on this!  I got things up and running,
and was able to make the setup scalable as I add new sites.

A minor change to the log file parameters in httpd.conf per the
instructions here http://www.dotvoid.com/view.php?id=29 and we were up
and running

Once I finished, I looked back over what I'd done and realized that the
.rpm file made things almost too easy, I had been looking all over the
place for a walk-through for what I assumed was a terribly complex mess.

thanks again,

Ron Jones
Alpharetta, GA