[CentOS] Setting up a simple NAT on CentOS 3.5

Tue Dec 20 00:21:18 UTC 2005

At 12:09 PM 12/19/2005, Craig White wrote:
>On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 11:34 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >
> > I need a NAT for some quick testing and this box was available.  Only
> > a 6gb drive, so I can't install Astaro (which I have licenses for).
>----
>multiple NIC's ?

Yes.

>yum install firestarter

"Cannot find a package firestarter"  or just about that wording...

Now what.

Oh and how do I get the list of installed packages?  Been a while (6
months?) and I tend to forget.  I better start a journal!

>or
>http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/ipmasq/c-html/index.html

For that I would find my old Astart 4.0 CD and run that for the 2
weeks I have to do this.