[CentOS] Multiple program instances or multiple log ins?

Tue Dec 27 22:12:16 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

Benjamin Smith <lists at benjamindsmith.com> wrote:
> I don't know about Evolution - I tried it and didn't like
> it ... But kmail (for me) handles multiple identities and
> accounts with separate in/out folders ...

I don't think anyone disputes that KMail is much better in
this regard than Evolution -- at least with far less effort.

Some people want to force Evolution into roles it was not --
let alone try to change into what it's not, and never will be
-- because it's not designed as such.

--
Bryan J. Smith     Professional, Technical Annoyance                      b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com
*** Speed doesn't kill, difference in speed does ***