[CentOS] Remote print problem -- LPD, IPP and other standard printer ports

Thu Dec 29 17:24:22 UTC 2005
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

Byron -

Do you where one can change the XP_SP2 firewall at the granularity you
have indicated?

Also, do I need to make any changes to my D-Link Wireless Router's firewall?

Todd

--
Ariste Software
2200 D Street Ext