[CentOS] Remote print problem -- LPD, IPP and other standard printer ports

Thu Dec 29 17:31:04 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 09:24 -0800, Todd Cary wrote:
> Byron -
> Do you where one can change the XP_SP2 firewall at the granularity you
> have indicated?

A quick Google search turned up this step-by-step:
  http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Customizing-Windows-Firewall.html

Also note Microsoft KB875357, which has a lot of good info on reading
the logs and other troubleshooting:

> Also, do I need to make any changes to my D-Link Wireless Router's
> firewall?

If the traffic is not traversing the wireless router's Internet
connection, no.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com
Some things (or athletes) money can't buy.
For everything else there's "ManningCard."