[Centos] Centos 4

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Tue Feb 15 22:53:49 UTC 2005

Ken Bass wrote:

> The only problem I'm having with Centos is that the perl is a bit old. I
> have errors with spamassassin. So far bugzilla for spamassasin is
> blaming it on the version of perl included in RHEL3 and bugs in the
> 'taint' code. I see that RHEL4 has newer Perl packages.

Let us know what problems are, maybe someone can help. I still run my SA
(3.0x) on an old Redhat 7.3 machine, and it cranks along just fine under
quite a heavy load. No perl problems at all -- I did roll a few custom
RPMs for the non-stock perl modules, but nothing out of the ordinary.

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer
Fluid, Inc | http://www.fluid.com