[Centos] swatch 3.1.1 & CentOS 3.4

Tue Feb 8 20:35:06 UTC 2005
Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net>

I have need of the functionality of the "swatch" utility.  Prior to the
actual installation of swatch I used perl2rpm to create RPMs for the
PERL modules not provided in CentOS.  I got a clean 'make test' from the
package so I know that everything is configured properly.

The bottom line is that the utility appears to be broken.  I can
downgrade to version 3.0.8, which appears to work properly, but that
version lacks the "threshold" feature that I need.

My questions are thus:

1) Is anyone successfully using swatch 3.1.1 with CentOS?  If so, what
incantation did you need do to make it function properly?

2) Is there another product that you use that provides similar
capabilities?  For reference, the project page is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/swatch/

TIA,

Barry