[Centos] help with xargs and mv

Thu Feb 10 20:27:09 UTC 2005
James B. Byrne <ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca>

On 10 Feb 2005 at 11:37, Nels Lindquist wrote:

> This doesn't answer your question directly, and it's a bit late
> given the rest of the thread, but for future reference you might
> want to have a look at "qtool.pl" (included in the contrib/
> directory with the Sendmail source).

That is exactly what I was trying to find before I gave up and
decided to roll my own.  Now the odd thing is, I googled 'sendmail
queue manager script' and similar constructs and came up empty on
anything like this.  As I do not have the sendmail src packages
installed I will see if I can locate this tool on the web
somewhere.

Thank you very much for the info.  This will make future
occurrences much easier to deal with.  I find it remarkable that
this tool is not mentioned in the Bat book however.

Regards,
Jim
--
     *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***