[Centos] RHEL 4 Update

Tue Feb 22 04:39:28 UTC 2005
S.Tux <str.tux at gmail.com>

I'm not so sure if I'm asking right question so please forgive me; I
have RHEL AS 4 media with me here; my company have an active
subscription to RHN from for a limited number of servers only. If I
add more servers more than allowed channel subscription; up2date
doesn't work as you know. That's why I'm introducing CentOS to my
company. Now, I just wondering, is there any way I can update a RHEL
box using other means rather than RHN? Excluding the manual FTP
download and manual RPM installation; is there any other source and
means I can use.

Again, I hope I'm asking this question safely here. Since I asked
already similar question to RH mailing lists; and they arrogantly
pointed me here in CentOS - well thanks to them; I found  a new home
and a new distro.

Regards,
str