[Centos] Slow logout from gnome

Wed Feb 23 00:54:53 UTC 2005
Matt Bottrell <mbottrell at gmail.com>

I rely on yum and avoid the rhn-applet.  ;)

I find running yum from cron and listing, then emailing me is a much
simplier solution.
I try and keep a lean desktop....  (though with Gnome... that's often
not possible).

I also have a local repository... so it makes life easier knowing when
new packages are out.