[Centos] How to create a CD/DVD

Wed Feb 23 21:04:07 UTC 2005
Leszek Matok <Lam at Lam.pl>

Hi Eonwe!

Dnia 23-02-2005, śro o godzinie 21:40 +0100, Maciej Żenczykowski napisał
(a):
> I'd suggest splitting up this
> mailing list into announce lists for the various releases (ie
> centos-announce-3.4 and the like, for updates/etc, with no posting by
> non-admins/maintainers) and a general discussion list (possibly also
> split into centos-2/3/4/all).
I for one vote for centos-announce for all the releases. The list would
be low-volume anyhow, and C3 users would love to hear about the awaited
C4 release from the one list they're on :)

Splitting centos list doesn't make much sense because there will be less
and less questions relating to older releases in time. Look at this
months traffic - all of it relating to 3.x (the current "stable") and 4
RC1. This is not going to change in the future and the volume is
acceptable atm.

Lam