[Centos] RHEL question

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:32:11 UTC 2005

The idea behind paying Red Hat and having the RHN subscription is so
that you will use up2date and not apt or yum, as this is the supported
method for updating your RHEL system.  As for them not responding, I'd
take that up with your sales rep... but I'm sure even their sales
engineers will tell you, up2date via RHN or RHN Satellite is the
supported method for keeping your system updated.

good luck,
David McD