[Centos] RHEL question

Matt Shields mattboston at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 01:39:30 UTC 2005

Going along that lines, the idea of paying RedHat for RHEL is for
companies that want that warm fuzzy feeling they get with having the
ability to open a support ticket with a company.

The company I work for has service contracts with RedHat and
Microsoft, yet, in the 7 years they've been in business they have
never once opened a ticket with either company.  I've tried convincing
them to switch all the RHEL servers to CentOS, but they say paying RH
& MS is like paying for insurance.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz