[CentOS] Re: Hot swap CPU -- any chance this thread will end?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Jul 5 06:55:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 02:23 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Please take this conversation offlist, there are other forums where such
> issues might be better discussed.

I have no idea why people continue to insist this is an advocacy list.
It's one thing to be off-topic, but I tire of the non-sense that is
stirred up from 1 post by one innocent by-stander.

I'm sorry I even tried to correct some things.  I really am.

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->