[CentOS] Re: Hot swap CPU -- any chance this thread will end?

Feizhou feizhou at graffiti.net
Tue Jul 5 07:11:57 UTC 2005

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 02:23 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>>Please take this conversation offlist, there are other forums where such
>>issues might be better discussed.
>

> I have no idea why people continue to insist this is an advocacy list.
> It's one thing to be off-topic, but I tire of the non-sense that is
> stirred up from 1 post by one innocent by-stander.

Some people just don't want to compare I guess. They may have the
mindset of I am going to use CentOS no matter what and somehow don't
like anything that is not related to CentOS...

> I'm sorry I even tried to correct some things.  I really am.

Say, can you send me mail in private about the Solaris/Slowlaris issue?

I really want to know what about the comparison between Solaris' find
and the GNU find that makes you think it is non-sense.