[CentOS] Re: Not booting without keyboad.

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Mon Jul 25 21:58:06 UTC 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 11:33, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com> wrote:
> > There is no such thing in my bios, I looked many times.  As I
> > said, the bios doesn't seem to care as it actually boots.
> > Usually, bios do not boot if they find a keyboard error.
>
> Usually -- Phoenix, Award, AMI -- it is BIOS configurable.
> E.g., Award (and/or Phoenix?):
>   "Halt on all errors except keyboard"

Ok, stop.

Now, reread the original post.  The thing was BOOTING without the keyboard;
it's NOT a BIOS problem.  It was getting through the Linux kernel boot.

John Murray posted the correct response.

Is it too much for people (not just Bryan) to actually read the original post?
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology