[CentOS] Reading the original poster -- WAS: Not booting without keyboad.

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jul 25 23:02:36 UTC 2005

Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:
> Ok, stop.
> Now, reread the original post.  The thing was BOOTING
> without the keyboard;  it's NOT a BIOS problem.  It was
> getting through the Linux kernel boot.
> John Murray posted the correct response.
> Is it too much for people (not just Bryan) to actually read
> the original post?

My apologies.  I should have read the original post in that
thread, you are indeed correct.

As far as the k3b thread, I was responding to the "added
information" (i.e., "don't search for alternative").  If
people wouldn't add such information, I wouldn't have to say
why you might want to.  k3b doesn't always use the mode I
want, and I've run into serious issues with compatibility in
a few cases.

Same deal anytime someone makes an inaccurate comment about
Red Hat, etc...  Sorry I like to explain why such assumptions
might not want to go unnoticed and unanswered.  Now I noted
you didn't single me out in this one (although you did quote
me and no one else), but you did in the k3b thread.

Bryan J. Smith                 mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sent from Yahoo Mail (please excuse any missing headers)