[CentOS] Version of php on Centros 4.1

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Jul 29 03:54:10 UTC 2005

Ignacio -

Thank you!  Currently, I am running RH 9 for testing php apps and for
ftp to my clients.  On my "play" box, I have FC 3, but I would like to
have something solid running on it so that I can migrate everything over
to the "play" box while I install something that is more current on the
production box and migrate everything back.

It appears that CentOS is RH "10"...the next step after 9 and it would
be a good choice (I am not an OS guru...just want it to run and run).

Would you agree?

Todd