[CentOS] CentOS 4 post installation of all packages

Fri Jul 15 16:51:41 UTC 2005
dan1 <dan1 at edenpics.com>

Hello.

I have installed CentOS 4 on a server in a hosting company and I realise
that not all packages have been installed.
I would like to install all packages exactly like it is when we click on
'install everything' from the CentOS 4 installation.
Is there a way of doing so with 'yum install' something ? My goal is to have
the exact replicate as the default CentOS 4 'install everything' option.
I am in fear that there would be other packages installed than only the ones
from the default CentOS install by typing 'yum install *' if this is
possible.

Thanks,
Daniel