[CentOS] Re: Red Hat Cluster Suite

Tue Jul 19 01:19:24 UTC 2005
John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 08:43 +1000, John Newbigin wrote:
>
>>I spent last week doing RH300 and I am now a RHCE!
>

> Congrats!  Glad you got to take the full RH300 track.
> I sure wish I would have and I definitely will next time.
> That exam will knock you on your butt if you don't prepare!
>
> I got lucky on my RH302 (exam-only), I only got a 77% in a compulsory
> RHCE subsection requirement that required a 70%, but 96.1% overall
> (perfect 100% on everything else).  I came close to only getting the
> RHCT because of that one compulsory RHCE subsection.  I know many others
> that missed the RHCE, despite getting over a 90% total (and no section
> less than an 85%).
I got 100% on all sections :)

They did work us hard, 9 till 6 Monday to Thursday and and then 5.5
hours of exams on Friday.  I spent 3.5 hours in the exams.

And they said I would have to wait till the following Wednesday for the
results but I got it on the Saturday night.

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer