[CentOS] Re: Red Hat Cluster Suite

Tue Jul 19 01:59:14 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 11:19 +1000, John Newbigin wrote:
> I got 100% on all sections :)

Congrats.  Bested me (and I'm sure many others did as well).

> They did work us hard, 9 till 6 Monday to Thursday

Well, give me credit, I didn't sleep much the night before (driving 8
hours), and I took the exam "cold turkey" (no crash course  ;-).
Plus I had all the "infestation" of the other four (4) 2-3 hour exams in
my mind from earlier in the week.  @-ppp

> and and then 5.5 hours of exams on Friday.  I spent 3.5 hours in
> the exams.

I think most everyone gets through the first part very early.
But I definitely took the whole period for the second part.

> And they said I would have to wait till the following Wednesday for the
> results but I got it on the Saturday night.

Well, I took the RHL9 exam the very first week it was offered.  There
were still a few bugs with the autograder, enough they had to do it
manually.

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->