[CentOS] Japanese Language Support?

Sat Jul 30 03:37:44 UTC 2005
kenkensmile at netscape.net <kenkensmile at netscape.net>

Hi,

Just install CentOS using Japanese, so you can use Japanese on Gnome. It means that when you are installing CentOS, you must choose Japanese language . When you get on your account, click language and choose Japanese as well before typing your user name and password.

You just push Ctrl and space at the same time, so you can type Japanese on Firefox, Mozilla, Openoffice and so on. For example, if you want to type "さよなら", you need to type "SAYONARA" on your English keyboard. If you want to use Chinese characters for Japanese language, push space after typing Japanese, so you can choose Chinese characters. Hope that this helps you.

Cheers,

Joe