[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Fri Jun 3 14:13:31 UTC 2005

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

>Simon Perreault wrote:
>

>>On Friday 03 June 2005 08:06, Chris Mauritz wrote:
>>

>>>Reading the list has gone from "fun" status to "chore."
>>>

>>Use your MUA's "mark thread as read" feature.
>>

>The thing is that sometimes threads start as technical and end up by
>opninated, endless discussions.

Exactly!  I guess I can just set up some custom filters for the "biggest
offender(s)," but it's a shame that it has to come to that.  Looking at
the sheer number of posts in such a short timeframe from some of these
folks leaves me envious of their amount of free time (or perhaps just a
superhuman typing ability).  8-)

Sigh....