[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org> thebs413 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 14:45:58 UTC 2005

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> The thing is that sometimes threads start as technical and end up by
> opninated, endless discussions.

It depends.  Sometimes people just differ on what context they are using,
so they will differ by nature.

I think the comments on Red Hat in general just need to die though.  It's
clear there are some people just don't like Red Hat, and no amount of
discussion is going to change that.

From: Chris Mauritz <chrism at imntv.com>
> Exactly!  I guess I can just set up some custom filters for the "biggest
> offender(s),"

I'm definitely in that group.  ;->

> but it's a shame that it has to come to that.  Looking at the sheer
> number of posts in such a short timeframe from some of these
> folks leaves me envious of their amount of free time (or perhaps just a
> superhuman typing ability).  8-)

I am a writer by trade.  I can crank out a productive 45 words/minute.
5-15 words/minute effective for publication (i.e., including draft,
review, etc...).

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org