[CentOS] Re: S/N on this list is plummeting...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Jun 4 07:40:31 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 09:37 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Right ? You think I'm nice, don't you ? :)

Especially considering the fact that you are a contributor to this
project.  I'm just here for any entertainment I can find.  ;->

Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith at ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you
to be anything but richer than you.  Any tax rate that penalizes them
will also penalize you similarly (to those below you, and then below
them).  Linear algebra, let alone differential calculus or even ele-
mentary concepts of limits, is mutually exclusive with US journalism.
So forget even attempting to explain how tax cuts work.  ;->