[CentOS] OT: question on setting up an email server

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 20 04:22:13 UTC 2005

I'm really doing it for the learning part of it. If Bellsouth's smtp
server is down when I need to send an email, I just turn to either
yahoo, or hotmail, and write and send my email from there.
  The machine that I'm using is a Dell Poweredge 2300 with 3 9.1 scuzzy
hard drives. The machine was givien to me, and it's somewhat outdated.
All it has in it is a 500mghrtz single processor, so if I do something
wrong and the machine implodes, I'm not out any cash.
Thanks for your concern.
Jimmy