[CentOS] OT: question on setting up an email server

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Jun 20 13:04:45 UTC 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 12:22 AM, Jimmy Bradley wrote:

> All it has in it is a 500mghrtz single processor, so if I do something
> wrong and the machine implodes, I'm not out any cash.

ah, you may be misunderstanding: i'm not particularly concerned that
your machine will fail, i'm concerned that you may lose mail, which
is why i'd recommend setting up dummy accounts to do your initial
learning.

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v