[CentOS] IMP 4

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Thu Jun 30 03:09:45 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Do, den 30.06.2005 schrieb Craig White um 4:57:
>

>>I have installed IMP on CentOS-4 and on CentOS-3 and RHEL-3 and there
>>didn't seem to be much of a difference.
>>
>>Craig
>>

>The difference and probably the problem (at least the most work) is the
>big change between Horde 2 / IMP 3 to Horde 3 / IMP 4. Configuration
>changed a lot, so some comparison is needed to convert settings.

Has Horde gotten any easier to install?  I haven't fooled around with it
in 2-3 years and remember having to wrestle with it to install on a RH
7.3 box.  I'm always a bit shy about installing programs that have this
huge underlying "framework" dependency to deal with in order to make it
work.  I do like the imp interface though.

Cheers,