[CentOS] Vote For CentOS :)

Fri Jun 3 14:36:00 UTC 2005
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at lqt.ca>

On Friday 03 June 2005 09:20, Steve Huff wrote:
> i assume you think that this directory magically populated itself? :)
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/
>
> and Red Hat pays for the creation and maintenance of this mirror
> network?
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13

That's what I was referring to by "community".

> and Red Hat employees work to resolve these bugs?
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view_all_bug_page.php

I agree with you that resolving these bugs in CentOS creates additional value
for CentOS, and makes CentOS more of a fork rather than a rebranding. However
these bugs should also be reported to Red Hat.

> i'm not sure you've considered your position thoroughly.

I am, and I will say it again just for the shock value:

	Red Hat is the main developer of CentOS.