[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Wed Mar 30 18:47:03 UTC 2005
Vaneet Sharma <vaneet at iwg.info>

Well, this conversation started with me

I just asked two silly questions and no where did i mention panicking or sound  begging ?

The reason i asked them from team was
1) i can get right answer in right time ( as there are so many distros of linux)
2) i was so eager to learn and run apache and tomcat on linux that these small things were coming as hindrance to my main aim

Regarding, spoon fed, i dont think if anyone can reach the stage of joining the CENTOS mailing list is spoon fed
if i can join this mailing list, install Centos on my own, run apache and run tomcat, if i can code java and restart application servers, i dont think i am spoon fed
Of cours i dont know how to start centos from command line because I am not a system administrator and never was and never did.

I think aim of this mailing list is to help new users get right answers in right time.
There is too much information on internet which waste lot of time and also ............................ there are too many ways to do same thing. for e.g  setting JAVA_HOME from bashrc and also from etc\profile

Does anyone has comments from what i stated  above.
People here on the list have lot of ego's and they dont want to move from their point
If u read my previous emails, i was criticised by 5 people, i apologised and also am thankful in giving me new direction.

bottom line: if you are that much agigated, please do not answer my questions and delete the email. it is better.
kind regards
Vaneet