[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Wed Mar 30 19:11:56 UTC 2005
Vaneet Sharma <vaneet at iwg.info>

Thank you very much
Vaneet

	-----Original Message-----
	From: centos-bounces at centos.org on behalf of dan1
	Sent: Wed 3/30/2005 9:00 PM
	To: CentOS mailing list
	Subject: Re: [Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

	Hello, Vaneet.

	I understand and agree with what you are saying. It's true that it's
	becoming a bit agressive and it's sad.
	I think that you were right to ask those questions, and I don't think that
	the JAVA_HOME thing did hurt to ask. It even helped me so I'm happy you
	asked for. You asked only one or two basic questions but even though I think
	we should be able to ask them. However the rule to seach first before ask is
	still to keep in mind.

	Thus, the only thing that really misses here to my point of view is a place
	where we can get a search on all this precious mailing list. The google
	option is not very good because of the delay of inclusion (1-2 days I think)
	and also because we get other answers and we only want answers from here
	(and to be sure to have all of them), knowing that here is the most
	appropriate information.

	That's why I suggest putting on the home page of CentOS.org the following
	search motor's URL in the 'support' section:
	http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=&email=&group=gmane.linux.centos.general&sort=relevance

	I'm sure that many new comers will appreciate it a lot. This will most
	probably also reduce by 2 or 3 times the amount of e-mails on this list.

	Kind regards to all,

	Daniel