[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Wed Mar 30 20:59:40 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic at pbl.ca>

Vaneet Sharma wrote:

> Well, regarding creating multi billion dollar business, you dont have to know everything

I was just trying to be a bit funny.  But it seems I wasn't as funny as
I thought I was ;-)

> You just need to know what is needed to make and create multi billion dollar business.

That one is easy.  To create multi billion dollar business you need
money.  Because only money can create more money.  Everyting else is
small details that will be taken care of by people who will never profit
from the business itself.  Just look at Microsoft, at the beggining you
had one guy who had more money than he could ever possibly need, and he
become even richer because he was rich to begin with.  On the other side
you had bunch of developers whose wealth is constantly at about the same
level (not that I feel sorry for them looking at the final product).
Simple, easy, clean ;-)

Point of the story?  If you have money, you don't need to reboot servers
to create more money ;-)