[CentOS] Install Guide for PostFix (with DoveCot, SquirrelMail, MailScanner, ClamAV) on CentOS-4

Johnny Hughes

Mon May 30 04:04:10 UTC 2005

Ok, I have been working (for quite a while) on an install guide for
PostFix (with DoveCot, SquirrelMail, MailScanner, ClamAV) on CentOS-4.

A full install is part 1 (Postfix / Dovecot / Cyrus-Sasl), Part 3
(SquirrelMail) and Part 4 (MailScanner, Spam Assassin, ClamAV).

I am still working on Part 2 (Postfix / Cyrus-Imap / Cyrus-Sasl).  It
will go with Part 3 and Part 4 (same as above) to get a full install
that includes Cyrus-Imapd instead of dovecot ... should be done with
this one in the next couple days.

So to reiterate, Part 1,3,4 is a full postfix/dovecot install ... it is
done and ready to go.  Parts 2,3,4 is a full postfix/cyrus-imapd
install ... this one is not quite done yet.

Part 1 is here:
http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/40/2/Site_News

Thanks
Johnny Hughes