[CentOS] Backing up my server...

Wed May 11 14:27:52 UTC 2005
israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu <israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu>

Helo, I've just installed a CentOS 4.0, postgress,iptables, ect.. on a P
4 Intel using sotf RAID 1 ...and everything is fine. I bought
a HP DLT 40/80G tape device for being use as tape backup to my server.
My questions are:

1. What you recomended me to use as a soft backUP. (amanda,
dump/restore, TAR scipts, other)?
2. How can I backUP my entire filesystem ..(I mean everything using one
the above software)?
3. What software can I use to put this data into my tape device (HP DLT
40/80 G).?
4. Is there only one software which do everything I want?

NOTE: I am looking for some software which makes me a quick/easy backUP
and quick/easy restore...

thanks in advance

israel