[CentOS] Reducing the deleterious effects of ego related issues on the list: growing up individually.

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Tue Nov 8 08:55:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 15:57 -0800, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> This BS has to end.  I'm sorry, but its pure BS.
> And that's why I posted my response.

Bryan,

I found your knowledge on the subject useful. If someone else found it
annoying (this isn't the first time), grow up and deal with it. I
disagree in this case, but come on, this is getting absurd. You said
you'd stop making these threads by stopping posting here. Then you went
"off-line" and sent an email to like 30 people off this list (that we
never asked for) and now you're back again with this.

Drop it. Drop it. Drop it. Drop it.

Please

Preston