[CentOS] [Fwd: [suse-amd64] OFF-TOPIC - *very* bad]

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 15 13:28:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 07:05 -0600, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> I saw this on the SuSE AMD64 list & decided to pass it along, since it
> seems like a sneaky problem. Later posts confirm it is *NOT*
> AMD64-specific, nor SuSE 9.3 specific ....
I'd say that rather than processor related, it is simply someone that
doesn't read man pages...

Once a user has been authenticated, a timestamp is updated and the user
may then use sudo without a password for a short period of time (5
minutes unless overridden in sudoers).

Isn't this how hoaxes get started?

believed to be clean.