[CentOS] pine rpm for centos 4 -- wasn't included in RHEL 3 either

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 22 03:07:27 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 07:19 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
> On 11/22/05, Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Doug Ferrell <aprstlh at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > OH MY GOD!
> > > No Pine installed by default! I'm definitely going to have
>
> [OT from thread]
> Bryan,
> What mail client you are using? Everytime you reply to a query instead
> of coming under the same thred a new thread is started. Makes it
> difficult to read a thread.
----
probably a webmail client - I have deleted his emails so I can't look at
the headers but I think Karanbir killed off some of his email addresses
which limits which clients he uses.

Perhaps Karanbir would want to declare amnesty for the 2 he banished to
the pointless forest...

Craig

believed to be clean.