[CentOS] pine rpm for centos 4 -- wasn't included in RHEL 3 either

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 04:01:37 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 20:07 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> probably a webmail client - I have deleted his emails so I can't look at
> the headers but I think Karanbir killed off some of his email addresses
> which limits which clients he uses.

It's because I append the subject.  If I don't, GMail _may_ thread on
subject correctly.  It's still imperfect.

Threading on Message-ID has worked for 30+ years -- even before SMTP and
NNTP were commonplace.

> Perhaps Karanbir would want to declare amnesty for the 2 he banished to
> the pointless forest...

Not part of the issue at all.

--
Bryan J. Smith   b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com